Find here a list of tips that will help you feed without making big changes to your diet
Leer en español: 10 consejos para alimentarse saludablemente
More and more people are choosing to feed themselves in a conscious and balanced way. If you are one of those who want to change their eating habits without making great diets and sacrifices, find here a list of tips that, according to sports life and university news, will help you make that transition easily:
1. Set schedules for your meals: it is important to eat at least five times a day so that the metabolism works fast and the calories burn better. Each serving should be balanced and healthy, which will allow you to not feel as hungry at large meals such as lunch or dinner.
2. Never forget to have breakfast: breakfast reduces hunger during the day, making it easier to avoid overeating. Select a slice or arepa, a portion of cheese and fruits that provide better digestion and the energy needed to perform your daily activities.
3. Change coffee for tea: the mixture of caffeine and tea antioxidants is stimulating, reduces the risk of decay, prevents tumors, helps the oxidation of fats and increases caloric expenditure.
4. Hand hold a handful of nuts every day: it is proven that people who eat nuts, almonds and hazelnuts, not only do not gain weight but also have better levels of cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood, lower risk of diabetes and diseases degenerative and are even in a better mood. They are a very complete food to be a source of minerals, have a great vitamin intake, be rich in healthy fats and fibers and provide plant protein.
5. Choose to cook at home: in addition to learning new recipes, cooking at home at least 3 days a week will give you the option to choose the best ingredients and monitor the preparation.
6. Fish every day: fish in a complete, healthy food rich in iodine, proteins, vitamin D, potassium, phosphorus and omega 3 fatty acids. Including it in any of the meals of the day will help you avoid mass loss muscle that appears after 30 years, keep your joints and arteries elastic and prevent the onset of degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's, as well as psychological illnesses such as depression.
7. Chew food slowly: it is not a race. Eating slowly will help you digest better and make you feel sated faster. Little by little you will notice how your portions become smaller.
8. Includes three servings of dairy: they are the best source of calcium for bones and provide some proteins (A, BYD) to your muscles. If you're worried about the calories and fats they contain, you can opt for skimmed and lactose-free versions.
9. Remember to drink as much water as possible. In addition to helping to cleanse the skin and eliminate toxins, it will give you a feeling of fullness.
10. Reduce the amount of sugar you consume. Use cinnamon, nutmeg, nutmeg, vanilla extract or almond to flavor your meals.
Latin Amerian Post | Luisa Fernanda Báez
Translated from "10 consejos para alimentarse saludablemente"